Instagram Model Murder By Her EX ''Cause She Said He Sucks In Bed''.

Can someone just eliminate this man too? If you are not good, do you expect her to lie?? A 'violent' ex-boyfriend has allegedly confessed to the murder of popular Instagram blogger because she insulted his 'performance in bed'.

Maxim Gareyev, 33, is reported to have admitted stabbing Ekaterina Karaglanova, 24, "at least five times in the neck and chest" before stuffing her body in a suitcase. She was found with her throat slit in Moscow, Russia.



Yesterday Gareyev admitted the murder and now faces life in jail, Russian police say.


It is alleged Miss Karaglanova, a qualified doctor, had been having an affair with a 52-year-man she met on Instagram.

Gareyev was quoted in local media as saying: "She repeatedly insulted me, she was completely humiliating about my s-xual abilities and dismissive of my financial resources.

"I was at my wits end."

"She told me that I was ugly and that even plastic [surgery] would not help me.

"I could not stand it."

Gareyev fled after the killing but police tracked him down in a town outside Moscow.

Police found the victim's body in the suitcase soon afterwards, along with lace garters.




0/Post A Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are the thoughts and uninfluenced opinions of readers. DAB will not in anyway be liable for them. Thank you.

Previous Post Next Post